- Harris, L. and Budd, L. (2009). eGovernance: Managing or Governing?. Routledge.
- Harris, L. and Dennis, C. (2008). Marketing the e-Business. 2nd Edition. Routledge.
- Harris, L. and Budd, L. (2004). e-Economy: Rhetoric or Business Reality?. Routledge.
- Jackson, P., Harris, L. and Eckersley, P. (2003). E-business Fundamentals. Routledge.
- Rae, J. A (2002) Fast track to e-commerce success.
- Various Authors (2007) BusinessWise
- Rae J.A (2011) Social Media for Real Businesses
- Rae J.A.(2011) Growing Jobs.
Articles in refereed journals (all recent papers are available in full from www.eprints.soton.ac.uk)
Harris, L. Rae, A. and Misner, I. “Punching above their weight: the role of networking in SMEs” Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, forthcoming
Barnes, D., Clear, F., Dyerson, R., Harindranath, G., Harris, L. and Rae, A. “Web 2.0 and micro-businesses: an exploratory investigation” Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, forthcoming
Harris, L. and Rae, A. (2011) “Building a personal brand through social networking”, Journal of Business Strategy
Harris, L. and Rae, A. (2009) ‘The Revenge of the Gifted Amateur’, Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development, Vol 16 issue 4, pp 694-709 (also included in Emerald’s highlighted summaries for Executives section)
Harris, L. and Rae, A. (2009) “Social Networks: the future of marketing for small businesses”, Journal of Business Strategy, Vol 30, issue 5, pp 24-31
Harris, L., Rae, A. and Grewal, S. (2008). Out on the Pull. International Journal of Technology Marketing, Vol. 3, No. 2
Recent Seminar and Conference Presentations – see www.slideshare.net/lisaharris for presentation slides
Harris, L. Rae, A. and Misner, I. “Punching above their weight: the role of networking in effective SME marketing” for Entrepreneurial Marketing Conference, Turkey, April 2009
Alan Rae, Lisa Harris and Ivan Misner (2009) “21st Century business networking” http://myinternetmarketingmagazine.com/article.asp?Article=5659
Ivan Misner, Lisa Harris and Alan Rae (2009) “How – and where people network” http://www.entrepreneur.com/marketing/marketingideas/networkingcolumnistivanmisner/article203952.html